- Make a one-time gift: Your generous gift to WORD will support Missoula area women and families in need by helping to fund critical programs such as Families in Transition (FIT), Futures and Parents as Leaders (PALs), and Parents as Teachers (PAT). Our programs help families move from a place of need to a place of independence and self-reliance. With your help, our work continues with the same passion that drove our founding mothers to create this organization.
- Become a monthly donor: Join our monthly giving program and your small monthly donation will make an even bigger impact for women and families by providing a steady stream of funding every month to ensure families receive the necessary resources and advocacy WORD provides.
- Employer match or employee giving options: Requesting your employer match your gift is an easy way to double your impact! Just ask your employer if they have a matching gifts program and fill out the required paperwork to receive the match. Often times your employer may give you the option of taking money directly out of your paycheck to support your charity of choice. Ask your employer if they participate in United Way giving or other employee giving campaigns that WORD is a part of.
- Make a legacy gift: Including WORD in your will is an easy way to leave a legacy that supports the work we do and the folks we support. Discuss this option with your estate attorney or contact Suzin Kratina for more information.
- Donate a gift of stock: A gift of stock can provide much-needed support for WORD’s programs while offering significant financial benefits to the donor. The IRS provides generous tax breaks for donations of appreciated securities. We are happy to assist you in making a donation of stock so contact Suzin at 543-3550 for help.